- Posted 10 May 2021
- LocationBarcelona, Spain
- Job type Permanent
- Aksel Tuohimaa
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for Finnish speaking service-minded people for H&M's Customer Service Center in Barcelona!
H&M’s Global Customer Service is an omni-channel and multi brand organization with focus on the customer dialogue throughout the customer journey. We are present in all online markets, where we serve both online and store contacts from all brands within the H&M group. Today we have around 3500 employees and work at 16 locations all over the world.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that we are the Customer's First Choice, by offering the best possible customer service for H&M when dealing with telephone calls and emails. You will be serving our customers when they have questions regarding their orders, deliveries, payments or any other queries regarding their online shopping or store related queries. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of task and customers in your role.
The job comes with responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to-do list includes:
- Provide fantastic service in all situations - your contact with the customer per phone or email are essential to the customer's shopping experience
- Communicate clearly - part of the contact to our customers takes place in writing, and therefore your ability to formulate yourself clearly is important
- Always be up to date on H&M's latest activities and initiatives - great knowledge is key for the best customer service
- Actively contribute to the work with our values and work environment. Feedback and teamwork are our greatest strengths
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
- Native level of Finnish, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of English - as part of an international company, a large part of our daily work is done in English
- Have an NIE number and living in Barcelona
- Strong communication skills in writing and speaking - you are H&M's ambassador, your ability to create good relationships with our customers is the key to success
- Thorough and efficient with routine tasks - you can always ensure the quality of both new and repeated tasks
- Positive approach to solving every customer's challenges
- Good IT understanding and enjoys to guide our customers when navigating our digital platforms such as our website and H&M app
- Great personal drive for development in customer service - we are constantly working with ambitious goals
Preferrably, you are also:
- Interested in fashion
- Service-minded and have experience in customer service
- Ready to live long-term in Barcelona
Due to current world situation and possible work from home the candidate also needs to have these capabilities:
- A practical work environment including a comfortable and safe space to work with minimal noise disruption
- A Windows PC or Apple Mac
- A Mobile Phone with Spanish SIM card
- 200kb home internet
- Microphone is mandatory incorporated in the PC or laptop
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
- Open working spaces close to Barcelona city centre
- Free coffee, fruits, juices etc.
- Celebrations, parties and a day off on your birthday!
- 30 % discount in H&M group
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-21:00 and weekends 9:00-18:00 (5 days a week, rotational shifts)
- Full time (40h/week), permanent contract
- Start date: 7th of June - you need to be living in Barcelona at that point and have a NIE-number.
Living in Barcelona:
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. The office of our partner is located only a couple of blocks from the beach and you will work in a dynamic environment together with other Scandinavians. At the same time you'll get to experience the Spanish culture in a city that is known for its amazing art and architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 1,6 million inhabitants and offers both the city life and beach life at the same time. These are some of the many reasons why Barcelona has become so popular during the past years!
Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary! Interested? Please submit your application and we'll be in contact!
About us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.