- Posted 22 August 2021
- LocationSliema, Tas-Sliema
- Job type Permanent
- Terhi Raudaskoski
If you are looking for an overseas adventure where personal growth meets an outdoor island lifestyle, we think we have just the challenge for you.
The online gaming company is one of the most well-known and biggest ones in the industry. They can offer you a professional but fun work environment where you get to learn from the best. Maybe you’ll stay with our client in Malta for many years, or maybe not. Instead, maybe you’ll explore other opportunities within our client's group companies throughout their locations across Europe. Our client believes they have something for everyone as long as you show them what you’re made of. They’ll have your back if you have theirs!
Why work in Malta?
There is no doubt that Malta is a popular and attractive destination for Scandinavians looking for the sun and the good life! And there's a lot of both for the ones moving to Malta! There are many advantages to living in Malta, among other things, it is very easy to rent an apartment. English is the official language of Malta, which means that one can integrate and easily understand other people. There is a big network of Nordic and other international people and of course it's also hard to beat 300 days of sunshine a year!
Our client's team of Customer Experience Advisors are the heartbeat of their operations and they are currently strengthening the team with more stars . Happy and satisfied customers are our client's number one priority and they are looking for new Customer Experience stars to help them keep it that way.
On a day-to-day basis, working as a Customer Experience Advisor means having close contact with valued customers via phone, email and live chat. Sometimes all at the same time, other times more focused. You will also build bridges internally, working closely with Payments, Fraud, CRM and Tech teams - whatever it takes to make sure having truly satisfied customers.
“But I have never worked in customer service before” - We’ve got your back! Our client offers extensive training programmes to all new starters to give you the best possible start.
“I don’t know the first thing about iGaming” - That’s ok, most people who join our client, don’t. They will teach you everything there is to know, but it helps if you have a curious mindset.
“I don’t have anywhere to stay in Malta” - We understand that moving away from home is a big deal. That’s why our client offers you a relocation package and an apartment to stay in during your first weeks. Plus they will help you with finding your permanent accommodation.
We are looking for you who...
- Are fluent in both writing and speaking Finnish.
- Are able to speak English on a daily basis. The company language is English. Our client has employees from over 50 nationalities working with us, so English is spoken in many accents so there’s no need to be self-conscious!
- Have worked in some type of customer facing role, maybe within customer support, but it could also be in a restaurant, café or store.
- Enjoys working efficiently and can power through during challenging times.
- Are flexible with shifts. Customer Experience Advisors at our client's company work on a shift schedule that is set well in advance, but certain flexibility is necessary.
You are offered
- Full-time job with competitive monthly salary
- 300 € sports allowance
- Private health insurance
- Company doctor
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program (for mental health)
- Company events and internal competitions
- Relocation support: paid flight tickets and 3 weeks of accommodation
Interested? Send your application already today!
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.