We are looking for a Finnish speaker to an international technology company in Lisbon
Our partner company is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). As a Finnish speaking Contract Administrator, you will be forming contracts according to the need and guidance and managing the validity of licences and contracts, while being in communication with both team and clients.
- Excellent communication abilities
- Good listening and comprehension abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with customers and provide timely resolution
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Should have basic understanding of overall F&A or OTC cycle
- Should have Work experience in Contract Management preferably in Oil and Gas Industry
Technical / Application:
- Prior experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows) and Express Wizard (Icertis)
- Preferable: Working experience with Zendesk and Seibel CRM
- Good MS Office skills
- Experience managing BOT's (UiPath) would be an added advantage
Roles and responsibilities
Work as an Individual Contributor/SME in the Contract Management team and key responsibilities would include:
- Build out contract templates per guidance from Sales organization.
- Contract creation , preparation and execution , contract termination and renewals.
- Check expiry dates and validity of tax licenses/tax exception compliance and request new licenses before expiration.
- Process disbursements towards rent/lease/commission payments and monitor contract utilization.
- Adhere to TAT and accuracy , report out daily performance and update all performance logs and Report KPI's/SLA's as per agreed timelines
- Perform assigned activities as per defined timelines and accuracy parameters of the process
- Be the Subject Matter Expert in Contract Management team to provide guidance to overall team
- Interact with client stakeholders for process improvements and metrics management
- Ability to identify or propose new ideas towards process improvements and also, review the ideas generated by Team members and SME with Team Manager and then, review with Client's panel and drive for the successful completion of the ideas
Graduate/Masters in any discipline
Preferable: Graduate/Masters in Finance or accounting
Local Time Zone
8AM to 5 PM
If you'd like to apply, please submit your application and our Finnish recruitment team will contact you.
About Nordic jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.