Content Manager - Finland
Do you have a passion for sports and do you want to join a company that will allow you to explore your passion to the fullest? Do you love to write and are allergic to typos?
Our client is looking for a Content Manager for Finland, that will be responsible for the operational execution and management of content marketing for the Finnish market.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Content Team Lead to manage communication between central team and local markets (shared planning, reporting and meetings to create efficiencies and shared learning etc.)
- Own the content plan for the market
- Developing the content strategy (across all channels) aligned with short-term and long-term Country Marketing Targets
- Review key analysis on performance of content and optimise activity towards KPIs
- Strong collaboration with optimization, analytics and UX teams to guide strategy
- Adopting the use of new channels, in line with changing user behaviour, commercial goals and business intelligence/ insights
- Responsible for providing direction and management to internal design & development teams, agencies and/or third parties in the creation of marketing, advertising and influencer content
- Responsible for providing feedback and direction to internal design & development teams, agencies and/or third parties to ensure the smooth running of the any content related digital properties or content management systems as/when required
- Expected to keep up with industry and content trends as applicable to their role and actively contribute ideas and share insights with stakeholders with the support of the wider team
- Writing engaging campaign emails, newsletters, landing pages, onsite banners and other marketing copy for online gaming and sports betting brands for both content activity and wider marketing communications
- Producing brand communications that not only follow the guidelines and tone of voice, but appeals to our customers and inspires action
- There will be a requirement to work some evenings and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Finnish language with strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of site marketing and experience in creating on-site messaging
- A good understanding of how the gaming industry works; both Casino and Sportsbook marketing
- An ability to think creatively and be pro-active about coming up with ideas and new ways of working. Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated experience in creating content that has delivered tangible results
- An awareness of the role and importance of brand reputation in the new media age.
- Experience in community management, online content trends and digital marketing techniques is required
- Knowledge of US sports preferred
For this role, you will be working in a shift pattern and, therefore, will be entitled to a shift allowance.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.