- Posted 10 May 2021
- LocationLisbon, Portugal
- Job type Permanent
- Aksel Tuohimaa
Our partner company is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). Now, they are looking for a Finnish-speaking Collection Specialist to join their team.
Role and responsibilities
Work as an Individual Contributor in the Order Management Team and key responsibilities would include :
- Create orders and manage change or correct the order as required and coordinate other departments/stakeholders for order fulfillment.
- Update orders with additional requirements/fees to be applied (e.g. fee for emergency delivery, special handling fees, containerizing, palletizing, import/export)
- Support product return process in cooperation with SMEs with manual corrections/return orders
- Manage/Support order related inquiries and service requests.
- Adhere to TAT and accuracy , report out daily performance and update all performance logs and Report KPI's/SLA's as per agreed timelines
- Perform assigned activities as per defined timelines and accuracy parameters of the process
- Ability to identify or propose new ideas towards process improvements and also, review the ideas with Client Stakeholders for the successful implementation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Good listening and comprehension abilities
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with customers, understand and resolve issues
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Should have basic understanding of overall F&A or OTC cycle
- Should have Work experience in Order Processing or Order fulfillment
Technical / Application:
- Experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows)
- Preferable: Seibel CRM
- Good MS Office skills
Graduate/Masters in any discipline
Graduate/Master’s in Finance or accounting
Local Time Zone
8AM to 5 PM
Interested? Please submit your CV in English to FIN@nordicjobsworldwide.com and our Finnish speaking recruitment team will help you further!
About Nordic jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.