We are looking for a Finnish speaking Billing Agent to join our client company in Barcelona.
Our Client is a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, this company delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, our client has long defined the modern work experience.
Living in Barcelona:
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. The office of our partner is located only a couple of blocks from the beach and you will work in a dynamic environment together with other Scandinavians. At the same time you'll get to experience the Spanish culture in a city that is known for its amazing art and architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 1,6 million inhabitants and offers both the city life and beach life at the same time. These are some of the many reasons why Barcelona has become so popular during the past years!
Your Daily Tasks:
- Responsible for correcting invoices, establishing billing media and frequencies.
- Supports all aspects of customer billing. Drives accurate and timely invoicing. Supports internal sales and external customer community on billing related matters from deal planning to post-installation invoicing.
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
- Completes a variety of atypical assignments
- May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
- May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
- Read and comprehend departmental policies and procedures
- Researches & resolved billing issues in a timely manner
- Actively participate in the resolution of complex billing related inquiries, negotiating with customer to facilitate timely resolution and prompt payment.
- Identifies and recommends improvements to billing systems, policies & procedures
- Support new billing offerings ensuring compliance in preparation of entry into (appropriate regional system).
- Assists with / leads special projects as required
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor / manager
- Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
- Customer Facing or Billing or Administration background
- Communication skills - ability to convey information clearly to peers, supervisors, customers.
- Analytical thinking and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills. Must be able to build positive, productive relationships with customers, value chain partners and team members
- Proficient in Excel and preparation of Spreadsheets and reconciliations.
- Numerate; demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages
- Able to work on own initiative managing workloads with constantly changing priorities. Organization and planning skills essential.
Benefits and Offer:
- Work for a well-known international company
- Relocation support: 2 weeks of accommodation + flights
- Language premium after 1 year.
Does it sound interesting? The position is filled as soon as the right candidate is found. Apply now and our Finnish speaking recruitment team will help you further.
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.