Are you an enthusiastic person who is looking for new challenges? Join a great customer service team and work together for a respected employer in Business Service Center. Collaborating with our client’s customers is the key for success. One thing is for sure – Our client love workings with their customers, there is no compromise on being compliant. They do business with their customers with integrity.
They are looking for candidates from all walks of life to expand their Order-To-Cash team. As a team member, you will provide exceptional service to their customers leaving them with a positive feeling either over the phone or email.
Area of responsibility
- Represent the company in the Finnish market
- Provide with first line support for our B2B customers
- Manage orders and queries
- Fulfill duties related to cylinder delivery
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging environment
What makes you great
- Secondary or vocational education
- Your language skills are the key – very good command of Finnish and English is a must
- Good communication and problem-solving skills are required
- Customer-oriented mindset and willingness to help others
- Accurate and efficient working style
- Team player
- Similar experience from your previous employments is an advantage
The client offers
They are offering you the opportunity for professional development in an international environment. It is an interesting job in a stable company promoting innovative and modern technologies. All necessary trainings are provided on site. You will work in a modern working environment with a good location in Tallinn, Estonia. They also offer:
- Paid relocation package for 1500 Euros gross
- Paid winter vacation
- Free parking right by the office
- Health Insurance
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.