Our client is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. They are looking for a few collaborative, structured and motivated specialists to join one of our new teams.
If you are up for a challenge, providing high value support to the client and are motivated to help the team become stronger – they are looking forward to hearing from you!
Accounts Receivable (Finnish Speaking)
As an AR Specialist you will perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Driving standard processes, troubleshooting and continuous improvement
- Ensuring daily production reporting and analysis, carrying out weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Handle the Customer Queries via email or Help desk tool On time
- Deliver the Accounts Receivable service with 100% accuracy and KPI targets being met under responsible areas
- Interacts proactively within departments to ensure accurate processing by cooperating with commercial team, customer service and other departments
- Review and ensure all financial transactions are valid and are in accordance with the policies
- Participate in process improvement and process standardization projects, contribute to standard operating procure enhancement
- Perform internal controls, keep the process documentation up to date, contribute and lead ad hoc tasks and projects
- Document and update the Step by Step instructions on regular basis
- Prepare Presentations and be part of clients meetings based on the requirement and maintaining good relations with client
- Take responsiblity for adherence to controls and policies
- Work with Onshore client SME’s in minimizing the reconciliation items
- Monitoring, maintaining and analyzing accounts receivable and collecting receivables (calls, emails);
- Performing period/year end closing activities for OTC process
- Finnish language skills
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Receivable processes
- University degree (Bachelor and up)
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good Excel knowledge
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain
- Challenging tasks and be a part of a dynamic environment
- Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
- Attractive local salary
Currently all interviews and onboarding are done online as all of the employees are working from home due to the current situation worldwide.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.