Are you a professional when it comes to closing sales? Are you a target-driven hunter driven by reaching goals? If so, you might be the Finnish speaking Account Executive our client is looking for!
This software company is a leading growth platform on a mission to help millions of organizations grow better. They offer a full platform of marketing, sales, customer service and CRM software products that empower businesses to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. In this company you are surrounded by brilliant and caring colleagues who are passionate about their work and solving for their customers. They’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through core values of flexibility, autonomy, transparency, and belonging. Our Client was announced as the # 4 Best Place to Work in 2021 on Glassdoor and has been recognized and awarded in many other categories for its good culture, inclusion, happy employees and much more!
About the role:
As an Account Executive, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using out client’s software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the software and successfully sell the value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of small and mid-sized businesses.
In this role, you will need to:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and technology departments to evolve the sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Help shape the future of our client’s mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
- Minimum 2-3 years of Closing Sales experience
- Native level in Finnish and fluency in English language
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President's Club)
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- Target-driven mentality
Top performers in the Account Executive position usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits?
- Generous remuneration
- Flexible working conditions - home office possibilities.
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- Health Insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
You can work either at the company's head office in Dublin (with home office opportunities in Ireland) or at the company's office in Berlin (with home office opportunities around Germany).
Take your talent to a new dimension and join the professional team in either Dublin or Berlin! Please apply at your earliest convenience and our Finnish recruitment team will contact you with further details!
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped almost 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.