Our client is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. They are looking for a few collaborative, structured and motivated specialists to join one of our new teams.
If you are up for a challenge, providing high value support to the client and are motivated to help the team become stronger – they are looking forward to hearing from you!
Accounts Payable Specialist (Estonian Speaking)
As an AP Specialist you will perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Checking invoices correctness and contacting with vendors to explain incorrect invoices
- Responding to all queries from vendors and local finance
- Reviewing and update Vendor Master Data accounts
- PO invoices verification (matching PO invoices with purchase orders created by buyer)
- Expense invoice verification and sending for approval to responsible person
- Coding expense invoices and processing manual payments and payments run
- Booking invoices according to accounting tax regulations
- Perform regular analysis over supplier accounts
- Month end reconciliations, closing and reporting
- Provide accurate and relevant reports in order to monitor the quality and productivity of the AP process
- AP accounts reconciliation
- Respond to client/vendor emails with appropriate solution within the timeframe
- Regularly reconcile assign suppliers and GL trade payable accounts (Including GR IR follow up)
- Propose potential improvement opportunities by searching for further automation and standardization in the process
- Estonian language skills
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable Processes (Invoice Processing, Payments, Vendor Master, Vendor reconciliation, Vendor Query Management)
- University degree (Bachelor and up)
- Good Excel knowledge
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with ERP software would be an advantage
- Willingness to relocate to Lithuania (Vilnius) would be an advantage, but not a requirement
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain
- Challenging tasks and be a part of a dynamic environment
- Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
- Relocation package (if relocating to Vilnius (Lithuania) or Riga (Latvia) for Estonian candidates)
- Attractive salary (2050-2950 eur/mon. gross) depending on competences you have
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.