Work as an Order Processing Agent in Lisbon, Portugal
Our client is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing its tech footprint in Lisbon. They are now looking for a Dutch-speaking Fuels Account Creator to join their new team in the capital.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises rethinking their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Work as an Individual Contributor/SME in the Order Management team and key responsibilities would include
- Create orders and manage change or correct the order as required and coordinate other departments/stakeholders for order fulfillment.
- Update orders with additional requirements/fees to be applied (e.g. fee for emergency delivery, special handling fees, containerizing, palletizing, import/export)
- Support product return process in cooperation with SMEs with manual corrections/return orders
- Manage/Support order-related inquiries and service requests.
- Adhere to TAT and accuracy, report out daily performance and update all performance logs and Report KPI's/SLA's as per agreed timelines
- Perform assigned activities as per defined timelines and accuracy parameters of the process
- Be the Subject Matter Expert in the Order Management team to provide guidance to the overall team
- Ability to identify or propose new ideas towards process improvements and also, review the ideas with Client Stakeholders for the successful implementation and metrics management
The profile we are searching for:
- Fluent Dutch and intermediate written and spoken English
- Experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows)
- Preferable: Seibel CRM
- Good MS Office skills
- Good communication abilities
- Good listening and comprehension abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with customers and provide timely resolution
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Graduate/Masters in any discipline
- Schedule: 8 AM to 6 PM CET(Flexibility to work between above hours)
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Are you looking for your next career step in Lisbon and you fit in the role description above? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org