Do you have experience and extended knowledge of the iGaming industry? Are you passionate about what you do and bring high work ethics and strong client relationship skills?
Nordic Jobs Worldwide are looking for a passionate and efficient iGaming recruiter with strong industry knowledge to join our fast-growing recruitment agency. This role can be done from our offices in Malta or Malaga, or even fully remote for the right profile.
Who are you?
Are you a people person with "hands-on attitude" looking for an exciting company to continuously grow with? Then this can be the right opportunity for you.
Do you have a relevant education? - Great! However, for us it is most important that you are willing to put in the "extra work" to reach personal goals and expected KPI's, and that you have a true interest for your work. Does the client need to reschedule, does your candidate get cold feet or does an interview get cancelled? In this job; your phone will be your best friend!
It is also of high importance that you understand the different culture fits for this industry and are a good judge of character.
What is your role?
As an iGaming recruiter, your tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with existing clients
- Work primarily with iGaming positions and keep close relationship to the responsible Hiring Managers for each company
- Make sure that goals, advertisements, KPI.s is being reached and that the daily processes run smoothly
- Use your creativity to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active on the phone and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Screen applications and interview candidates via telephone and Skype
- Create candidate presentations and follow up the process with the clients
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Fluent in English – additional languages are beneficial
- iGaming experience & industry knowledge
- A strong communicator that knows how to handle different kind of personalities and adapt quickly
- Work efficiently and structured with the ability to multi-task
- A positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
Why join us?
- A detailed on-boarding process and continuous training
- Flexible working environment with remote possibility
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Self leadership with a big chance of advancing in the company
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
- Modern offices around Europe. Join one of our offices or work fully remote - up to you!
- Basic Salary + Commission
Why we need you
We are growing rapidly! From 2019 to 2021 we have grown from 16 colleagues to 51 and the goal is to keep growing.
Therefore, we are looking for an iGaming Recruiter to strengthen our team, where you will be working closely with our Client Relationship Manager and our iGaming specialist with focus on finding the right talents to this specific industry.
You will be working with a wide range of roles, from entry level positions such as Customer Support - up to senior recruitment such as Head Of - positions.
Who we are?
We are an ambitious company that focuses on connecting candidates from Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Our rapid success within the Nordic market lead us to founding our twin brand Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, with focus on German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish and other languages. Together, we have become the best agency in Europe delivering Nordic and Multilingual recruitment services.
We love freedom in the workplace and have a creative team of colleagues who reach new goals and heights daily. We work with over 240 clients in 30 countries and over 50 of these clients are in the exciting iGaming industry, based in locations such as Malta, Gibraltar, London and Tallinn.
Do you want to be part of our journey? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a motivation to why you are a good match for this role.