What You’ll Be Doing
- Become an expert and provide an outstanding experience to our customers
- Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email and phone (and occasionally live chat)
- Use a variety of modern communication channels to offer the best possible service
- Administratively process the customer experience cases via a different computer application
- Fluent language skills in Danish and English
- Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Requires basic software knowledge
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Secondary school is required
- Competencies Valued
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer
- Displays innovation in everything you do
- A strong drive to complete tasks
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
What the company offers:
• Work experience in an international company and multilingual team
• Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
• We believe the health and happiness of our people are central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days
• Paid training and guidance in working with a reputable and strong brand.
• Opportunity to further develop yourself with a focus on skills development.
• An ambitious and stable employer with long-term goals.
• Competitive remuneration package
• We work together in teams and together towards a common goal where everyone helps each other.
• Flexible work environment and working schedule
• 100 % Work at home possibility
Interested? Apply today and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.