- Posted 09 June 2022
- Ann-Kathrine Kreiberg Simonsen
We are looking for a talented and motivated Talent Sourcer to join our growing international team in Malaga. Are you looking for a part-time job while studying or perhaps an internship for your studies? Then we want to hear from you!
As a Talent Sourcer, you will be assisting our team of Danish recruiters with talent sourcing. Our specialty is language-based recruitment, and you will therefore be sourcing based on both experience as well as language skills. In addition to this you will assist the company with marketing and administrative tasks.
You will also work with, but not be limited to:
- Search and headhunting in our own CRM system and other CV databases – using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search)
- Develop Talent pipelines for future needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Job advertisements on Social Media platforms
- Post jobs on Job Portals
Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage our official Facebook page, including the Inbox, content, and jobs
- Work with our websites back-end system to collect data from applications and contact forms
- Work with all our SOME channels, our candidate portals and creatively find and engage with people on each platform
- Build your own as well as increase the company’s network
- Manage our LinkedIn Page and other LinkedIn groups
- Create campaigns to engage viewers and create insight
- Promote jobs of the week in SOME and create weekly posts
- Work with identifying new sources, portals, and platforms both in Europe, the Nordics and in local countries
- Sending out newsletters
- Fluency in Danish
- Good level of English
- Available to work minimum 50% position - we can offer flexible working hours to accommodate your studies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work structured and with clear goals
- Excellent time-management abilities
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.