We are looking for a Danish speaking Senior Accounts Receivable to beautiful Budapest!
In this position you will be responsible for monitoring/ leading the team to support accounts receivable tasks to the client. You will also be responsible for managing the team and conduct operational governance meetings.
What they need from you:
- Native Danish language
- Strong communication level of English (B2+)
- 5-7 years of relevant experience (including 2-3 years of managerial experience)
- Problem solving abilities, strong logical analytics
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in Accounts receivable process (Price list updation in system, credit management, customer master data maintenance, billing, collection, cash application and AR reconciliation)
What you will do:
- Ensuring that all the billing exception have been processed as per procedure guidelines and client recommendations
- Ensuring there is controllership in process
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
- Preparing verify the list of unaccounted items that need to be accrued at the end of the month
- Advise the organisation and participate in the development of new sales cases – decisions
- Verify payments from customers, administrate claims for debt collection, and refund to customers.
- Set credit policy and resolve customer queries / approve deviations.
- Should an invoice not be paid in time and the issue is handed over to a collection services provider.
- Coordinating with different stakeholder as per the pre-defined procedure
- Following up with 3rd part collectors for payment
- Perform Sample checking of billing processed and monitor on overdue payments
- Handle customer issues and inform client for recommendation on level 2 quires/ dispute
- Timely creation of reports and get approval from client
- Conduct weekly/ monthly governance call with respective process owner to identify and resolve issues which need immediate attention
- Strong exposure in creating a high performance -driven culture, employee engagement and customer centricity
- Preferable experience in MS Dynamics, Readsoft & ServiceNo
What they offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Multicultural environment
- Chance to be part of a growing organization and develop your career
- Private health insurance
- Cafeteria benefits
- Venue easy to access and modern office near metro line 3
- Multicultural environment
Interested? Apply by submitting your English CV to email@example.com today, and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.