For one of our partners, we are looking for Danish-speaking Payroll Specialists!
This role can be located remotely from anywhere in Spain or Portugal. The main office is in Granada.
You also have the opportunity to work remotely from any location where the company has its entity.
About the company
Our mission is to make HR work better. We help organizations worldwide pioneer digital HR, master payroll, ensure compliance, unlock workforce data, and deliver best-in-class HR operations. As a result, HR leaders can create better employee experiences, save money, and transform their organizations. We enable our clients to become better employers by designing, deploying, maintaining and operating HR as a service. Our HR business process services cover workforce management, time and attendance, local and global payroll, talent administration, and people analytics. We have been a leading provider of HR solutions for over 40 years. We are recognized as a driver of innovation in HR by leading market observers. Our 5,000 staff in 35 countries administer and reward 3 million employees in over 100 countries. We have strategic alliances with HCM technology leaders including SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday and Oracle. What sets us apart is a unique combination of deep HR experience and insight, advanced technology platforms and applications, and a global portfolio of flexible service delivery options.
- You will be the main point of contact for our Danish clients and you will lead the Payroll activities for multinational companies.
- Ensure that the payroll is compliant and all entries are made in line with legislation.
- To assist in the smooth running of Payroll processes and provide excellent transaction processing in terms of Back Office interventions to operate the numerous systems that feed into the payroll.
- The work is rule based and structured around an agreed Payroll Calendar; it is supported through detailed processes, procedures and templates.
- Thorough knowledge of the processes, procedures and templates and excellent and efficient execution of these with a right first time mentality. Individuals should be flexible and able to operate across a range of processes and procedures.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the employee payroll delivery.
Key Experience and Skills
- Native/fluent level of Danish, good level of English is priority
- Strong knowledge of Danish payroll legislation, processes and policies is desirable
- Ability to apply payroll legislation knowledge across the company network.
- Confident and credible as the face of Payroll to the business, HR stakeholders and team members.
- Work experience in a complex, high volume payroll environment.
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail.
- Experience working within a HR Business Partnering Model.
- Excellent IT skills
What we offer
- International and multicultural environment (25+ languages spoken)
- Flexibility and smart working
- Career Development Plans
- Transparent Reward and Recognition schemes
- Relocation Package including Flight, 1st week + 1st month accommodation allowance
- Language courses (Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, etc.)
- Annual Salary Review
- Administrative Support
- Group activities, Yoga classes, psycho-physical wellbeing, etc.
- Fresh fruit every week, discounts with wellness clubs, restaurants, cinemas and much more (…)
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.