Our client are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon. They are currently looking for a Danish Speaking Order Processing expert to their office in Lisbon.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Role and responsibility:
Work as an Individual Contributor/SME in the Order Management team and key responsibilities would include:
- Create orders and manage change or correct the order as required and coordinate other departments/stakeholders for order fulfillment.
- Update orders with additional requirements/fees to be applied (e.g. fee for emergency delivery, special handling fees, containerizing, palletizing, import/export)
- Support product return process in cooperation with SMEs with manual corrections/return orders
- Manage/Support order related inquiries and service requests.
- Adhere to TAT and accuracy , report out daily performance and update all performance logs and Report KPI's/SLA's as per agreed timelines
- Perform assigned activities as per defined timelines and accuracy parameters of the process
- Be the Subject Matter Expert in Order Management team to provide guidance to overall team
- Ability to identify or propose new ideas towards process improvements and also, review the ideas with Client Stakeholders for the successful implementation and metrics management
- Excellent communication abilities
- Good listening and comprehension abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with customers and provide timely resolution
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Basic understanding of overall F&A or OTC cycle
- Work experience in Order Processing or Order fulfilment
- Experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows)
Preferable: Seibel CRM
Good MS Office skills
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
- Working hours: 8 AM to 6 PM CET (Flexibility to work between above hours)
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
Are you looking for your next career step in Lisbon and you fit in the role description above? Send us your application at Enida@nordicjobsworldwide.com.
About us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.