- Posted 10 May 2021
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Mona Rixe
Looking for an opportunity to get in the popular iGaming industry? Here is your chance! Danish talent is needed in Malta for a position combining both customer support and content writing!
Work in online gaming:
Our client is looking for an individual who is fluent in Danish and English. The role will include responding promptly and effectively to incoming customer emails, calls and chats whilst providing technical support to customers. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for the processing of KYC documents for verification and will be required to handle Danish content and translations.
Malta is the leading iGaming hub of the world and with its 320 days of sunshine it attracts business people from all over the world. Malta offers a lovely climate, beautiful beaches and big career possibilities. Also great restaurants, bars and shopping. Everything at a much cheaper price compared to the Scandinavian cities!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various channels including: emails, phone and live chats
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
- Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of the customer experience
- Feedback recurring customer issues to management and relevant internal department where applicable
- Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service KPI’s as well as your own individual productivity, and agent satisfaction targets
- Handling and processing of KYC documents for verification
- Creating content for affiliate websites and social media
- Writing articles for newspapers and news sites (online and offline)
- Handling translations from English to Danish
Requirements and Skills:
- Fluent in both written and oral Danish and English
- Strong communication skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent team player
- Ideally have previous experience within the gaming industry, however this is not a must
- Start date as soon as possible (flexible)
- Relocation support: reimbursed flight tickets + one week of accommodation
- International, fun and professional work environment in a growing industry
For applications and further information; send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.