Are you dreaming of moving abroad to new and exotic surroundings with the possibilities of advancing professionally at the same time? Then we may have just the thing in Gibraltar! Here you will be working along side Scandinavian teams in the booming iGaming industry while enjoying life in the warm Southern Europe.
- Native level of fluency in Danish and excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Previous proven Customer Service experience.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
- Computer literacy and internet know-how/skills.
- High level of intelligence, reasoning and analytical ability.
- Ability to comprehend and analyse financial/statistical data.
- Good negotiation skills and approachable nature.
- Confident verbal communicator and ability to make decisions.
- Strong team player, confident and flexible when required.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to work outside of set business hours – for example late nights and weekends.
The job entails:
- Maintain highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer Operation related topics and aspects of the role – i.e. general account queries, game play, payment info and checks, withdrawal checks, Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance, Anti-Money laundering and Under-Age prevention checks with external agencies.
- Perform conversion/retention efforts through promotions, events, bonus offers and various outbound projects via telephone, chat and email.
- Handling all customer related queries via all contact channels (telephone, chat and emails) and escalate sensitive cases according to set procedures.
- Analyse and investigate accounts raised to relevant Operation Queues/ Reports and take relevant actions on such accounts as required.
- Perform daily documents checks and deal with negotiations, legal threats, prevention of charge backs and settlement on member accounts as required by both lines of business.
- Carry out daily AML and Under-Age checks and take appropriate actions as required.
- Work according to established standards and liaise with the Fraud Dept. in GIB on all Risk related issues (RM deposit declines and/or Chargebacks).
- Work as part of the Danish Team alongside the Danish Team Leader and Supervisors and Fraud/Support Teams in relevant operational location.
- Perform additional tasks as required by the Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Relations Managers, Operations Managers or HOD.
Interested? Apply for the role today, and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.