Our client are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon. They are now looking for a Danish Speaking Customer Inquiry Expert to join their team in the capital Lisbon!
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
What will you do?
Work as an Individual Contributor in Customer Service/Contact Center/Concierge COE and key responsibilities would include:
- Attend customer calls,emails,chat
- Attend customer requests such as:
- Request for a price quotation
- Checking product availability for a certain point in time
- Checking order status
- Request for information about account status and outstanding payments
- Request an account statement, a copy of an invoice or delivery document
- Coordinate other departments such as Order management, collections, dispute and cash application team to resolve customer inquiry
- Adhere to TAT and accuracy and manage queues and inquiries as per agreed metrics
- Report out daily performance and update all performance logs
- Excellent communication abilities
- Good listening and comprehension abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate, probe and understand customer issues and provide first call resolution
- Good interpersonal and issue resolution skills
- Strong collaboration and coordination skills.
- Having Knowledge on O2C
- Experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows)
- Preferable: Seibel CRM
- Good MS Office skills
- Graduate/Masters in any discipline
- Preferable: Graduate/Masters in Finance or accounting
- Relevant experience: 2-3 Years
- B2/C1 level of Danish
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate. As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
Are you looking for your next career step in Lisbon and you fit in the role description above? Send us your application at Enida@nordicjobsworldwide.com and our recruitment team will help you further!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.