Work as a Danish Speaking Contract Administrator in beautiful Portugal
Our client is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon. They are now looking for a Danish speaking Contract Administrator to join their new team in the capital.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
You will work as an Individual Contributor in Contract Management Team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Build out contract templates per guidance from Sales organization.
- Contract creation, preparation and execution , contract termination and renewals.
- Check expiry dates and validity of tax licenses/tax exception compliance and request new licenses before expiration.
- Process disbursements towards rent/lease/commission payments and monitor contract utilization.
- Bad debt management - extraordinary pursuit, recoveries and write off
- Adhere to TAT and accuracy , report out daily performance and update all performance logs and Report KPI's/SLA's as per agreed timelines
- Perform assigned activities as per defined timelines and accuracy parameters of the process
- Ability to identify or propose new ideas towards process improvements
Who are you?
- You have good communication, listening and comprehension abilities
- You speak fluently Danish, and have good abilities when it comes to both written and oral communication in English.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with customers, understand and resolve issues
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Should have basic understandings of overall F&A or OTC cycle
- Should have Work experience in Contract Management preferably in Oil and Gas Industry
- Prior experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows) and Express Wizard (Icertis)
- Good MS Office skills
- Preferable: Working experience with Zendesk and Seibel CRM
- Preferable : Masters or Bachelors degree in Finance or accounting
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM CET - flexible
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate. As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
Are you looking for your next career step in Lisbon and you fit in the role description above? Send your English CV to Enida@nordicjobsworldwide.com
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.