- Posted 05 February 2024
- Discipline iGaming
- Claudia Guariglia
What you will be doing:
As a marketing promotions and content executive, you will be writing and setting up onsite promotions and communications (email and sms) for the local Danish market and supporting all other market set-ups as required across our Sportsbook, Casino and Live Casino verticals for their brand.
- Planning and Co-ordination with the CRM and the Sportsbook team to come up with localised marketing promotions (on-site + communications) for their Casino, Live Casino and Sportsbook verticals.
- Create quality, original and on-brand, compliant, content in Danish for your local promotions within specified timelines. This will include onsite promotions and emails and sms.
- Set up onsite promotions for your local Danish promotions.
- Set up email and sms communications for your local Danish promotions.
- Work closely with the compliance team so as to ensure that all marketing activities are entirely compliant.(mechanics, content, images).
- End to end testing of promotional campaigns and offers across all channels before go live.
- Support with onsite and comms set-ups in support of other markets apart from the Danish speaking ones as required. (provided that local content is available).
- Support with other team duties such as documentation.
- Interpret briefs to develop and produce creative, local and relevant content across a variety of communication channels such as web, E-Mails, SMSs and print.
- Planning and Co-ordination with the Studio team and the CRM team so as to produce, publish and execute first class Marketing Promotions via their website, newsletters and sms using back-end/third party tools such as like WordPress, EPI, Campaign Manager and Simplify.
- Daily checks against global and local campaign plans and on all outgoing marketing promotions to ensure that all is live and in order.
- Monitor the success of your local communications by analyzing the open rates and click rates of your comms and implementing strategies to optimize.
- Work with a Project Management / Task Management tool so as to manage workflow with all stakeholders – Jira.
- Work on an on-call weekend/holiday rota (in case of emergency/daily updating of leaderboards).
What they would like to see from you:
- Native Danish speaker and proficient in English.
- Previous experience in online content marketing.
- Familiarity with the iGaming sector is considered an additional advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Wordpress and other digital marketing tools are considered a plus.
- Solution oriented and able to work on own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure with a good eye for detail.
- Can-do attitude & team player.
Company Benefits Package:
- Balance - a flexible way of working: Opportunity to work from home for most of your working time.
- Private health insurance: Including dental care, travel insurance, and life insurance.
- Balance & Wellbeing allowance: Can be used on gym/fitness memberships, fitness clothing /equipment, consultations with a dietician/nutritionist, massages or items for your home office.
- Free access to the Unmind app: A tool to help measure, understand and improve mental wellbeing.
- Office perks: A chef in the office weekly preparing healthy meals, coffee shop vouchers, juices, snacks, Friday after work events (non-alcoholic beverages also offered).
- Volunteer Time Off Programme: 20 days paid leave you can avail after your first year of employment to volunteer at an organization online, locally, or abroad.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.