Would you like to join a fast-growing, modern company in the centre of Berlin? Are you service-oriented, eager to learn, positive and motivated? If so, we have an amazing job opportunity for you!
Why move to Berlin?
Did you know that Berlin is actually bigger in surface than Paris? The city is spacious because it has less inhabitants and offers many green, open spaces. Berlin is a city with great contrasts between historical monuments, modern architecture and street art, giving it an eclectic and unique atmosphere. The capital is also known for its great variety of sights and attractions, its flourishing music- and art scene and a relaxed yet fast-paced way of life. Freedom thrives in Berlin, and together with the many possibilities to easily explore the city's culture, every type of expat will feel right at home!
About the position
Our client is a pioneer in the field of banking services, financial technology and mobile lending. They are currently looking for Danish speaking Collections Officers to join their international, open-minded team in the vibrant capital of Germany. As a Danish speaking Collections Officer you are responsible for performing phone calls and e-mails to small and medium sized businesses regarding delays in payments and negotiate and motivate them to repay their debts. In addition to direct customer service, the Collections Officer is accountable for establishing agreements on debt payments and constant monitoring of payment agreements, finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing), and registering all collections activities in the computer system.
Main tasks include:
- Contacting businesses that are past due over calls and e-mail
- Negotiating and motivating businesses to repay their debts Determine businesses’ reasons for delays in payments
- Establishing agreements on debt payments, based on customers' financial situations
- Constant monitoring of payment agreements
- Finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing)
- Registering collection activities in computer system
- Native (or near native) level of Danish with a high level of English
- Minimum Secondary Education
- At least one year of experience in Debt Recovery or Account receivables (Overdue Portfolio is also an option)
- Knowledge of customer service and debt recovery is considered a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing
- Structured, precise and able to work under pressure
- Full time contract with fixed salary and monthly bonus
- Free public transportation ticket
- Daily drinks & fruits and gym membership
- Stylish, modern office with state-of-the-art technology
- Fun, international environment with regular team activities
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development
- Working in a fast growing, international finance company
Interested? Apply by sending your English CV to Anne@Nordicjobsworldwide.com.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.