- Posted 10 May 2021
- Enida Kapetanovic
We are looking for a Danish Speaking Credit & Collections Agent for our client in Barcelona, Spain! Do you have experience from customer service, sales or accounting and do you enjoy working with numbers? Then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Their expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. Their client understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. They embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – their technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. They automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep the customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Credit & Collections Agent
• Responsible for collecting overdue payments and establishing re-payment arrangements.
• Performs a wide variety of credit and collection functions. Collects monies owed on delinquent accounts.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Performs one or more of the following duties:
• Monitors delinquent accounts and implements collection procedures.
• Sends follow-up letters and accepts payment on certain accounts.
• Performs tasks and ensures quality in support of post-sale customer administration business initiatives.
• Input information through data screens to accurately reflect account activity & resolve account discrepancies and balances
• Re-bills companies or individuals when appropriate.
• Responds to inquiries from customers or external collection resources.
• Obtains required information from credit organizations, banks and loan associations for new customer applications and/or delinquent accounts
• Maintains databases by entering, updating, and retrieving data as well as formatting and generating reports.
• Evaluates new and existing customer creditworthiness; extends and/or revokes credit lines/limits.
• Receives/places calls or send letters to customers to resolve billing or invoice issues on delinquent accounts
• Reviews and makes recommendations regarding bad debt or write-offs.
• Develops and maintains relationships with external credit agencies
• Collect coins and currency from parking meters and toll pay stations
• All other duties as assigned
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
- Experience within a large organization, ideally within collections / customer service
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Ability to plan and organize daily activities in a methodical and productive manner
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills. Must be able to build positive, productive relationships with customers, value chain partners and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible to work in a fast paced environment and flexible to changes; desire to succeed
- Positive with strong communication skills and the ability to establish relationships with accounts
The client offers you:
- Competitve salary
- Permanent contract
- Health insurance
- 394 Euro annually for shopping
- Good relocation package that get you settled - 2 weeks hotel and flights to Barcelona.
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Flex salary program - details will be sent from HR
- Life insurance
- Free spanish course
- 23 days vacation per year
Visit www.nordicjobsworldwide.com to see all our open positions
NORDIC JOBS WORLDWIDE
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.