We are looking for a Danish speaker to an international technology company in Lisbon, to work in Invoice Management.
Our partner company is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações). You will be managing one or more key stakeholder accounts, promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality, and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in managing supplier expectations, outgoing and with strong presentation skills, and able to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Good communication abilities
- Good listening and comprehension abilities
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members or other departments and provide timely resolution
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Fluent level of Danish, and great command of English
- Should have basic understanding of overall F&A or OTC cycle
- Should have experience in Cash application process
- Preferable : One who is having experience in Cash application and Invoice Management or Cash application and Collections
Technical / Application:
- Experience with SAP (including invoicing, contracts, workflows)
- Preferable: Seibel CRM
- Good MS Office skills
- Prior experience of working with BOT's (UiPath) would be an added advantage
Roles and responsibilities
Work as an Individual Contributor in the Cash Applications team. Key responsibilities would include:
1. Cash Applications
- Perform assigned responsibility to apply, match, and clear all payments to appropriate accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor aging items, monitor system auto-match malfunction, facilitate timely resolution of any unapplied and/or misapplied payments, and escalate as required.
2. Perform assigned activities as per defined timelines and accuracy parameters of the process
3. Produce daily and monthly SLA/KPI reports (performance and business metrics)
- Graduate/Masters in any discipline
- Preferable : Graduate/Masters in Finance or accounting
Local Time Zone
8AM to 5 PM
Interested? Please submit your CV in English to: Enida@nordicjobsworldwide.com
About Nordic jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.