To assist our clients in the best way possible we are looking to recruit a Customer Support Specialist to join our international and distributed team!
Our Support team interacts with our customers more frequently than anyone else, so it’s critical that their messages are accurate, clear and concise.
We would like to meet problem solvers able to find o create the perfect answer for each customer. The Customer Support Specialist we have in mind is a fast learner with great attention to details and outstanding investigation skills.
- Handling tickets from players in a timely manner
- Ensure that all players receive an outstanding level of service
- Build relations with game providers and other departments to resolve customers’ queries and issues
- Diagnosing and escalating customer issues to our Operations Team and third-party payment and game providers
- Work together with Payments Team to solve problems regarding customers deposit, withdrawals, and general queries
- Liaise with the Operations Team to solve problems and improve current systems
- Understanding and following procedures for the Customer Support department and reporting any abnormality to the closest manager
Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer service role within the iGaming industry
- Experience in working with different back offices and online tools
- Experience with distributed teams.
- Good understanding of the online casino industry, games, rewards, responsible gaming procedures.
- Good communication and people skills
- Strong problem-solving and investigation skills. Proactive attitude and ability to come up with solutions to customers problems
- Experience with Ticketing systems and other communication platforms, like Slack
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Able to handle pressure
- Fluent level of English language
- Fluent level of Norwegian, Finnish, German or Japanese language considered a plus
- Experience in being the point of contact for different types of escalations will be considered an advantage
- Training/coaching experience will be considered an advantage
- Flexible working hours with core hours at the office
- Monday to Friday 9 to 6
- Email support only
- €500 Wellness allowance
- Educational courses and conferences paid by the company
- + other team and company events that happen on a regular basis
Does this sound like the right job for you? Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for next step in the process