We are looking for a Customer Success Manager for our client Trustpilot in Copenhagen, Denmark! Are you a leader looking for the next step in your career wanting to take on a team of 10 - 12 people and guiding them to success? Read on!
Our client is a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Their mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. And they are well on the way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead. Do you want to join them?
As a Manager for the Customer Success Onboarding & Implementation team you'll be responsible for the implementation and growth of our client's customers. Acting as a trusted advisor you will be responsible for developing post-sale relationships, success planning and delivering value to customers - ensuring optimal onboarding & product adoption. You'll also be responsible for managing a team 10 - 12 employees.
The role requires special attention to showcasing and delivering long-term value to clients. It is extremely important that you are a team player, have a passion for talking to customers and have a positive attitude to change.
- Coach, develop and manage a team of Customer Engagement Managers who own the customer Integration responsibility.
- Manage team targets built around product adoption & virality, and motivate your team to over-achieve these.
- Develop & Optimise onboarding processes to drive efficiencies and the best customer experience.
- Support the development of a low-touch onboarding experience for SMB clients.
- Support & Develop our onboarding experience for strategic clients.
- Work with their CS & NB leadership & teams to support successful handover from new business to customer success.
- Develop and improve the existing post-sale trial processes.
- Maintain & increase product adoption and renewal rates across the portfolio
- Drive activities to reduce churn, with particular attention to their first year renewal rate.
- Drive processes in collaboration with the Sales Operations team and work alongside commercial CSMs to optimise the customer lifecycle.
- Work very closely with our client's current CS leadership Team to efficiently deliver on business objectives and ambitions. Adapting to local markets strategies and goals.
- Work closely with other internal departments such as Product, Partnerships, and Marketing to represent Customer Success and be the voice of the customers. Influence product development and other initiatives in the best interests of their clients.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience managing a Customer Success, Onboarding or Support team within a SaaS company
- 4 years+ experience in a post-sales role
- A thorough understanding of product adoption, activation and engagement
- A proven track record in providing a world-class customer experience
- Experience working with a large portfolio of SMB and Enterprise accounts
- Forward thinking mindset
- Align with our client's values of being ‘Positively human’, ‘Open to all’, ‘Collaborative’ and ‘Always with integrity’.
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
At Trustpilot, they are passionate about their mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, they are a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, they are a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working at Trustpilot is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, they are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. At Trustpilot they work hard every day, but they also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.