Are you ready for a new exciting adventure?! We are looking for a person who speaks both Finnish and Swedish and wants to move to the Philippines for at least one year to work with customer support!
Our client is an offshore outsourcing company in Manila, Philippines. They deliver competitive services to Nordic Online companies such as Customer Support, Content Management and Sales Services. Their management is Swedish and they are around 100 employees from the Nordic countries and the Philippines. They work with some of the biggest E-commerce companies on the Nordic market and are now looking for a Swedish and Finnish speaker to strengthen their team!
Working and living in Manila
You are offered a great experience with job and pleasure in the fastest growing economy in Asia. The cost of living is 50% compared with the Nordic countries so you will live very comfortable. Most of our client's employees live in gated communities with a gym, a pool, bars and other amenities. You will earn enough to hire someone to do your cleaning, dishing and washing. In Manila you will have sun and 30 C most of the year so you can forget about long, cold and dark winters! Here is the opportunity to change your life and explore a new culture!
In this position you will be working with customer service via e-mail, chat and phone for an e-commerce company. As a customer service agent you are responsible for giving the best possible customer service for the company's Finnish and Swedish customers.
- Fluent in Swedish and Finnish
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience working in a service occupation
- Service-minded and curious, with a desire to give customers the best possible experience
- Committed and responsible
- A team-player that can also work independently
- Competitive salary
- A fun work place with great colleagues
- Being part of a fast-growing company
- Full-time job
- Work visa and health insurance
- Start date is asap
- A challenge and experience for life!
- Preferably you are already located in the Philippines, but if not, you can start remotely and move to Manila once the restrictions allow it.
Does this sound interesting? Please submit your application and we'll contact you!
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.