About our client:
Our client is a fast-growing SME broker in the European lending space. Allowing small and medium sized businesses to apply for loans digitally and with an automated process, our client employs state-of-the-art technology to process loan applications across Europe. With direct integration to many of the lenders, SMEs receive instant offers making the lending process more convenient than ever.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, our client is growing cross borders with lenders and is today live in Sweden, Finland, and the Netherlands. With an ambition to become the best possible broker across their core markets and give their customers the best and smoothest experience.
The aim of the CRM Manager is to ensure that the communications and campaigns deliver the best possible experience to their customers - while increasing the Customer lifetime value (CLV) for the business.
This role is suitable for a person who enjoys working independently with clear goals and support from an ambitious and friendly team.
The CRM Manager role is a key role in the company, working closely with both marketing, sales, and the tech teams to contribute to success.
The role is hands-on by nature, meaning you will be able to clearly see the impact of your actions.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Collaborate successfully with Marketing and Product Development:
- Oversee all customer and partner touchpoints to ensure consistency and optimization of the entire customer journey.
- Own all customer communication (announcements, sends out, newsletter, SMS etc).
- Align with customers and partners during the onboarding phase to secure the optimization of our clients presence.
Deliver campaigns with high ROI:
- Responsible for orchestrating different campaigns amongst different markets and platforms, both in conjunction with partners as well as brand campaigns.
- Preform data-driven customer segmentations.
- Align any local marketing activities with partners with other ongoing campaigns and marketing efforts on each market.
- Use your creativity to explore opportunities for co-marketing activities that will support our clients business objectives.
- Increase customer loyalty and retention, as well as reactivating an existing customer base.
Coordinate the production of Sales and Marketing collaterals:
- Supply the organization with high-quality collaterals by coordinating requirements with internal and external stakeholders (graphic designers, copywriters, etc).
- Ensure all internal and external material is aligned with branding and is kept up to date.
Occasional responsibilities might include:
- Market research.
- Campaign analysis.
- Digital and physical event coordination.
Who are you?
- Prior experience in CRM is necessary, preferably from a highly competitive industry.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant marketing/digital marketing experience with a focus on CRM.
- Highly organized and structured.
- Experience in coordinating cross-platform and cross-country marketing/digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in CRM and/or email software.
- Fluent English & Swedish; Dutch will be considered a plus.
- Experience in the fintech industry will be considered a plus.
As our client is currently building the marketing team, the role has a great opportunity to evolve and expand over time.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.