What you will be doing...
As a key part of the Lifecycle Marketing Organization, the CRM team is pivotal in supporting the growth and profitability of our brand. We have an amazing base of loyal players and our goal is to deliver entertainment in the right channel and at the right time throughout the players’ lifecycle. This is achieved by utilizing best in class tools and processes, as well as working closely with support teams and other stakeholders throughout the organization.
- CRM execution: Responsible to coordinate in a multi-channel and multi-vertical environment across multiple brands, handling both our automated player lifecycle program and all ad hoc communications on a global and local level
- CRM strategy: In partnership with the Head of Lifecycle Management and other key stakeholders, develop multichannel contact strategies, lifecycle marketing plans, and tactical plans guiding campaign execution, including messaging frameworks, segmentation and targeting, behavioral triggers, test planning, and learning agendas to drive business growth.
- Marketing insights: In partnership with BI and other specialists define, analyse and interpret the performance of marketing programs to identify key opportunities for improvement; use internal data, research, industry insights, and a variety of quantitative tools at your disposal to become intimate with and advocate for our players.
What we would like to see from you...
- Minimum 1 year experience in CRM Execution in the iGaming Industry
- Experience with a marketing agency, email service provider, or a company in the online services or technology space will be considered a strong asset
- An understanding of enterprise email or mobile marketing strategy, measurement, vendor ecosystems, industry trends and tactical approaches to driving customer acquisition and retention
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of customer segmentation and modelling approaches will be considered a plus
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, and initiative
- Knowledge of A/B test planning and analysis will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Confluence and Jira is a plus
- Previous experience in bonus configuration will be considered a plus
- Previous experience using Adobe Campaign and Playtech IMS will also be considered a strong asset
Company Benefits Package...
- Private health insurance (including dental care)
- Travel and life insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Lunch provided once a week
- Annual sports allowance to be spent on gym/sport memberships or sports clothing or equipment
- Free weekly HIIT and yoga classes
- Coffee shop vouchers
- Fresh fruit juices & smoothies every Friday!
- Beer Fridays! (non-alcoholic beverages also offered)
- Exciting team events & company parties!
Sound like the right job for you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for next step in the process