Our clients mission is to help people make the right decisions in a complex iGaming World, through their digital brands. They want their brands to be independent, innovative and fast.
Our client is seeking an English Content Manager with poker knowledge as an expansion to the current US/UK team. As the leading affiliate in the poker industry with a great reputation and a long history in providing the best content and SEO in the iGaming sphere, we are looking for a person that would be able to continuously develop the poker products and its content.
The candidate will report directly to the Head of Brands of the poker vertical and be in close cooperation with the rest of the content team at all times.
- Work close together with the Head of Poker in developing the products.
- Create new engaging evergreen iGaming related content in liaison with the Content Team and the SEO-team.
- Optimize the existing content, pages and structure of the websites in close cooperation with the SEO-team.
- Overall maintenance of the websites to make sure they are always in a good state and implementing necessary changes to optimize output.
- Manage content from a team of freelancers and upload to the sites.
What is expected from a person in this job?
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in affiliation and poker
- Eye for detail
- Hungry, driven and result-oriented
- Team player
- Knowledge of poker
- Native level of written English
- Impeccable proof-reading skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- 2 years content writing experience within the iGaming industry or other affiliate business
- Private Health Insurance
- Extended maternity and paternity leave programme
- Health/sports benefits Eur40 per month
Job Category: Product
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malta/Remote
Does this sound like the right job for you? Please send CV to email@example.com today for next step in process.