- Posted 31 March 2022
- Helene Bellos
Are you looking for an amazing opportunity in the capital of Greece? Do you want to be a part of something bigger like taking care of and coordinating key international clients? We are looking for a skilled Client Success Manager to work in the Recruitment Industry!
Client Success Manager based in Athens, Greece
As a Client Success Manager, you will be coordinating and managing recruitment for our main clients and be responsible for the day-to-day vision, growth, and delivery to your own client portfolio. Your role is strategic, but you will also work operationally with the delivery of recruitment to your client portfolio. You must take responsibility for the goals you have set and always keep close contact with your clients to maintain relationships as well as the delivering teams. You are a true developer and love to see your portfolio grow in revenue and volume.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values:
TOP-CLASS PERFORMANCE - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do
GLOBAL NETWORK - We are an international community connecting people worldwide
ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are flexible and evolve with the economy
CLIENT PARTNERSHIP - We seek to create value together with our clients
COMMON SUCCESS - Our ambition is to reach win-win-win solutions
PASSION - We love what we do — connecting people to life-changing opportunities!
We are a young company with fantastic, continuous organic growth and a unique culture built on trust, honesty and setting clear expectations.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for the growth and delivery on your own client portfolio
- Motivate and engage recruiters in the open roles you have and support them with latest information to shed light on each role
- Run sessions, competitions, and other activities to boost successful delivery efforts
- Work on personal goals and own recruitment targets
- Work closely with the business managers of each team
- Participate in client meetings, start-up meetings, 'Time-to-Action' meetings, and other client-related sessions
- Create actionable goals geared towards your clients’ needs
- Be the face of the company and always sell Nordic Jobs Worldwide as the number one delivery partner for all your clients
- Develop existing clients and improve processes together with the client
Who you are
- You love to build strong relationships and nurture them continuously
- You are a motivator that likes to bring something a little extra to make the client happy
- You are a good listener and take feedback from the client to develop and adapt to the market
- You enjoy a fast-paced international work environment
- You are a fast learner and can adapt into different situations and tasks
- You are reliable and take responsibility for your actions
- It is preferred if you have experience working in a Nordic work environment or with Nordic markets
- You can identify yourself with the company values
- Interested to work in the international recruitment industry
- Driven by success with clients and motivated to do individual recruitment
- Work well under a high tempo with strong decision-making skills and an ability to self-manage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What We Offer You
- Great international colleagues
- A position within a stable, fast-growing international business
- The ability to develop and grow our main client portfolio in the company
- An excellent base for further internal growth
- A competitive salary and excellent commission structure
- Working language in English
- Work from home/remote work-solutions with possibility to work in a co-office space in Athens!
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!