Finnish and Swedish Speaking Warranty Agents to Gothenburg, Sweden!
As a valued member of the warranty administration team, you will work with the Service Teams of dealerships and OEM to obtain approvals and resolve warranty claims. You will be the liaison with technicians, service advisors and service managers at dealerships and manufacturers to ensure all necessary information to provide for each claim, including photos, documentation, estimates, technician notes, etc. Reporting to the Manager, Warranty Program, you validate warranty service requests and coordinate repairs. You manage record keeping systems and act as the conduit between dealers and OEM
What we offer:
- Multicultural environment
- Chance to be part of a growing organization
- Usage of languages
- Private health insurance
What we need from you:
- Fluent in Finnish AND Swedish
- Strong communication level of English (at least B2)
- 2-4 years experience (in the parts, service or warranty department of a dealership, junior service technician, or parts sales with basic technical understanding)
- Excellent in verbal & written communication, strong problem resolution
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have demonstrated commitment to tight deadlines
What you will do:
- Review and resolve all warranty claims and cases, with accuracy and in timely manner, adhering to agreed SLA’s and KPI’S.
- Follow all manufacturer's warranty company policy and procedures.
- Have good communication skills while resolving fraudulent and duplicate claims by dealers.
- Communicate effectively with different stake holders like service advisors, and service managers at dealerships, and OE Aftersales team, while resolving cases and claims.
- Ensure productivity and accuracy while resolving claims, with a focus of reducing the overall warranty administration spend.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders while resolving the claims.
- Be self-motivated to look for areas of improvement and logics to automate the process.
- Monitor warranty expiry and send reminders to customers prior to expiration dates for availing additional benefits under extended warranty.
- Monitor and coordinate failed part warranty material physical return to OEM, also monitor scrapping of failed warranty parts at dealerships.
- Evaluate and determine disposition of Returned Material goods (RMA’s) in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues and problems to Engineering as necessary; track and follow up to ensure they are addressed and closed within a reasonable time.
- Develop positive working relationships with all service personnel and management
Interested? Please submit your application and our Finnish speaking recruitment team will help you further!
About Us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.