- Posted 27 February 2024
- Discipline Rahoitus- ja pankkiala
- Henriette Husevåg
Our banking investment client is now looking for their next Swedish-speaking Account Executive to Dublin or Luxembourg!
Join our client as one of the first Account Executives (AEs) for Sweden. You will be a crucial part of the sales process as the liaison between potential Danish private clients and our client's firm - helping both the prospect's financial future and their overall growth. As a Danish Account Executive, you engage with high-net-worth individuals who have expressed interest in our client. Using sales techniques, you'll determine their investment goals and educate them on our client's strategy to set an appointment with the outside sales team in Sweden.
Through hands-on training and mentorship, your personal development is exponential. Surrounded by motivated professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm, and create your unique career path. The Danish Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role. You will have a great compensation package with a generous uncapped commission structure. You will report to the Group Vice President of International Sales Support and Development.
- Gain an understanding of wealth management in Sweden: How do people invest their money? What do they invest it in?
- Sharpen your sales skills as you improve your pitch and help turn leads into assets under management
- Speak to High-worth investors to understand their financial position and suggest relevant next steps
- Cultivate an understanding of our client's market philosophy, supported by sessions ranging from Capital Markets to sales techniques, you will learn the art of becoming a sales professional
- You speak Sweden and English fluently
- University graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience selling and passionate about a career in sales
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement.
- Eager to work in an energetic, collaborative environment with motivated professionals
Experience in finance is helpful but not necessary as full training is provided.
Why join our client?
The global organization distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalized approach to invest. You can feel confident knowing that our clients align with their clients’ priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognized European custodians.
It’s the people that make the purpose possible, and to help their employees meet their long-term goals, they offer an array of benefits, including:
- 100% paid premiums for the top-tier supplemental healthcare plan (includes medical, dental, and vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- 28 days annual leave with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days per year, plus up to 11 paid holidays
- A supplemental retirement pension plan featuring a 4% contribution of base pay up to the social security ceiling and 12% for base pay over the ceiling, as well as a 50% match on personal contributions up to €600 annually
- Up to €144 in employer-paid monthly lunch vouchers
- Gym subsidy of up to €50 per month
- A collaborative working environment that practices ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
Our client takes great pride in their inclusive culture. They value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes them better. Success is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset, and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, they are ready for you!
Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.