- Posted 2. joulukuuta 2022 03.10
- Charlotte Kamlin
A new, fast-growing casino client in Malta is now looking for their next Senior Affiliate Manager to their team.
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing, and the role is offered with a hybrid solution.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee already created affiliate deals and ensure they are well monetized
- Actively search for, and acquiring of new Affiliate partners
- Responsible for overall performance of assigned affiliates and continuously optimize deals and campaigns
- Manage our SEO Affiliate Operations
- Reaching targets of ROI
- Responsible for ensuring all material with the assigned affiliates is up to date; campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers, links
- Monitoring affiliate daily performance and report any irregularities in traffic
- Ensuring that affiliate partners are continuously compliant with any legal changes taking place Build and develop solid relationships with new affiliates to strengthen cooperation
- Negotiate, develop, and analyze new and ongoing affiliate contracts and deals to maintain revenue and growth targets in line with KPIs
- Ensure brand is represented adequately in the affiliate sites including the monitoring of reviews, trackers, and creatives
- Analyze campaigns and account performance and optimize to deliver departmental KPIs and overall ROI from the owned portfolio
- Work with numerical data to present reports and spread sheets and potentially suggest courses of action to correct any metrics required
- Assist in the creation of custom marketing materials as needed for the affiliate channel such as mailers, landing pages, banners, reviews etc.
- Responsible to ensure that all affiliates are using the right advertising practices
- Be willing to travel to attend affiliate events and keep up to date with industry trends following through with post-event reports and feedback to company stakeholders
- Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis and market research and give status updates to company management.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in an Affiliate manager role
- Sound knowledge and experience of international markets and the iGaming industry
- Highly customer focused and experience in managing key accounts
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong negotiation and sales skills and results driven
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- Maintain networks by participating in conferences and industry events
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working, with offices based in Msida, Malta
- Wellness benefit to support active and healthy lifestyle
- Private health insurance
- Performance and bonus structure dependent on achievement of set targets and personal performance
- Discounts from establishments in Malta for you to enjoy
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.