Do you want to help clients with digital marketing and learn more about Google ads? Are you passionate about the web and new technology? If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job in Barcelona for you!
In this role, you will partner with an assigned portfolio of new clients in order to help them develop their first online advertising campaigns with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual targets as well as be part of a larger onboarding team.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard and develop PPC Campaigns
- Detect and understand the customer’s needs and objectives
- Be responsible for increasing spend, upsell and sustainability
- Handle a high volume of potential clients on a daily basis through phone calls
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (MA/MSc degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Communications can be a plus)
- 1-2 years minimum of work experience in sales and/or online advertising
- Strong desire to meet or exceed productivity, readiness, sustainability, and task points, compliance and customer satisfaction targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to pitch on the phone and compose compelling proposals
- Good time management skills and ability to organize their own day
- Strong analytical skills
- Client-focused, keen interest in customer interaction & ownership of business goals
- A team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Native level of Danish
- High level of English
- Full-time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, cafeteria
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- 2 to 3 weeks of intense introduction training on products and specific sales training
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Office location surrounded by the sea
If you are interested, please apply and our Danish recruitment team will help you further.
All applications will be treated in the strict confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.