- Posted 18 January 2023
- Contact NameCharlotte Kamlin
Site Manager Sweden
Do you have experience within the iGaming industry? Do you love creating content in Swedish? Do you want to learn more about SEO and Affiliate Marketing?
We are looking to employ a Swedish speaking Site Manager with expertise in online communication to drive our brand revenue and growth.
You will be responsible for building up our new site, posting content, continuously researching to engage and negotiate with Affiliate Managers.
Meet the client!
Our client is an exciting new joint venture from investors/owners from within the iGaming industry with more than 10 years’ experience in building successful companies. The main object is to replicate the success that they have had in affiliation in our initial market.
• Execute content strategy that drives high engagement for Swedish market.
• Execute backlink strategy with the help of SEO director.
• Drafting, editing, revising and publishing iGaming related content for the website.
• Manage the content on the website, driving traffic, optimizing to ensure SEO friendly.
• Design, build and publish the website in Wordpress with an easy template.
• Communicate, attract and negotiate deals with Affiliate Managers.
The ideal candidate:
• Native in Swedish, a flawless communicator and writer with a keen eye for detail.
• Fluent in English with the capability to work independently.
• Experience in creating content and content optimization.
• Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools, techniques and best practices i.e. Google Analytics.
What do we offer:
• Competitive salary (based on experience) and a performance bonus.
• Possibility for Remote working after initial training.
• Opportunity to grow in a newly started entity along with training, gaining skills and knowledge in affiliate marketing and SEO.
• Flexible work hours– most importantly the job gets done, not when and where it’s done.
If you are eager to learn, highly organized and want to grow with an exciting new venture in the iGaming industry, then this position is for you!