Who are you?
We are searching for the right person to complete our cross-functional brand team!
As the Designer you will be responsible for the full visual identity of our incredible brand. The day-to-day responsibility ranges from on-site material and marketing material, to sketches for TV commercials. You will be producing materials for one of our biggest brands in Sweden.
The main functions will lie in visual design but also with strong influence for brand identity. Attention to detail and creativity are key skills. We are searching for somebody passionate about developing and pushing the boundaries of the visuals that we deliver across all our channels.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for all visual and design work
- You will create amazing html banners
- You will work on conceptually visualising marketing campaigns
- You will create newsletter creatives to visually support the content in our emails
- You will be an active member of a cross-functional brand team
- You will work on designing images for landing pages and our site
- You will help design marketing material such as banners, thumbnails and newsletter headers
- You will design sketches for motion graphic
- You are creative and willing to deliver the best product to our customer
Must Have Skills:
- Excellent in Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experienced in html5
- Great at illustrations and photo manipulation and banner creation
- Got a creative eye for colours and form and good knowledge in conversion design for web
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
An education from advertising or design school, digital agency or In-house agency is ideal. Have experience of working with marketing graphics for web is needed.
Nice to Have's:
- CSS, Wordpress and Animation skills are desirable but not mandatory
- Experience working with Bannerflow
- Previous experience in iGaming
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Hybrid / flexible working approach