We are looking for Software Technical Support to beautiful Lisbon, Portugal.
Do you have minimum 1 year technical support experience with hardware or software support?
If so, then we are looking for you!
Our partner is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centres, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurship’ working in 45 countries, the company serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. The company generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st Dec 2019.
Due to our expanding plan we are looking to hire an Escalated Support Hardware/Software Specialist – Fluent in Swedish to help support our growth in Portugal.
Reporting to the Office Escalated Support Team leader, the Escalated Support Specialist will provide support to Swedish speaking customers, field engineers and business partners engineers for escalated issues, there is a strong focus on solving issues in a timely and efficient manner, resulting in first call resolution and a high level of customer satisfaction. Close liaison with the Next Level Technical Escalation team, engineering groups and in country technical support staff is the norm. The role calls for a highly motivated person with strong technical knowledge and excellent customer’s skills.
- A-Level Education / Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Relevant Technical qualifications.
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed printer hardware knowledge to a Specialist level.
- Able to communicate in English and required advertised language with complete accuracy and clarity, both verbal and written.
- Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
- Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to customer needs.
- Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Minimum of 1 year working in supporting electro-mechanical devices
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support.
- Experienced at troubleshooting known/unknown technical queries.
- Competitive salary offers
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Parenthood Program
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Vi er et profesjonelt nordisk rekrutterings selskap, som spesialiserer oss på å forbinde kandidater fra Sverige, Finland, Norge og Danmark med bedrifter fra hele verden. Nordic Jobs Worldwide er det største rekrutteringsbyrået i Norden, og vi matcher de mest spennende jobbene med nordisk talent. I løpet av de siste 2 årene har vi rekruttert og hjulpet over 1000 kandidater fra Norden, til drømmejobben med våre partnere i over 28 forskjellige land.