- a person who loves working in the travel & lifestyle industry?
- someone who understands the culture and norms in Scandinavia, and can speak the languages required?
- the person your friends always turn to for suggestions on their holiday destinations?
- always ‘in the know’ about the new restaurant openings in town and best places to go to?
- someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
Yes? Read on…
Our client is looking for a passionate, motivated, and resourceful individual to join their Lifestyle team. As a Lifestyle Manager you will be fulfilling requests for Travel, Retail, and Entertainment (concerts, sports, culture, and much more) including Restaurants, Clubs & Bars on behalf of our Scandinavian based members. You will use your expertise to help our members get the most from their lives, whilst growing knowledge within your team and across the company. You will use your research and communication skills to provide personalized solution to our members request within specified time frames on a Premium level.
About our client:
Our client's goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
The company is a leading global lifestyle management business with presence in over 20 offices globally and more than 950 employees. They use their expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. They also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
They deliver their service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of their highly trained lifestyle managers. The company is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members.
- Service the members in a polite and professional way at all time
- Design requests by telephone and email in Swedish and English mainly in the areas of restaurant/club reservations, gift organization, tickets (sports, culture), spa/fitness, yacht, flowers, transport, sightseeing for premium cardholders, considering all the needs of the customer
- Preparation of tailor-made quotations, confirmations and documents, administrative processing, and invoicing via the company's own accounting department
- Keep yourself up to date within all Lifestyle trends for the Nordic market
- Active sale of promotions and exclusive events
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in Swedish and English is essential. Norwegian and Danish is a big plus
- Experience in the hotel business, e.g., as a hotel concierge, front desk or in guest relations
- You have a good knowledge of Scandinavian gastronomy and dining trends, as well as in culture and sporting events
- Energetic and motivated team player who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets
- People who are passionate about delivering high quality and personalized customer service and have excellent research skills
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best satisfy the needs of our members
- You have strong communication skills and love to provide excellent service and quality daily
The people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward - both through regular appraisals but also annual Extra Mile Awards where they celebrate those who have gone that extra mile in their role. Our client also encourages their staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career and they are there every step of the way in supporting development.
All employees also enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based. Not only does the company offer a remote work option, but employees also get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, they also operate a Loyalty Reward program – this is a bonus (although we prefer to refer to this as ‘extra spending money’) that is awarded once these milestones are reached. The thinking behind the program is that not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals – this is the main intention and driving force behind the program. They want to give our people extra spending money so that they can truly enjoy their sabbaticals.
Our client also offers season ticket loans, cycle schemes and, one of our more popular perks, working holiday opportunities with the ability to work from any of the 20+ offices without taking annual leave.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in bringing together candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment firm in the Nordic region and we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. The last 2 years we have helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries to get their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.