As an Business Development Manager you are responsible for developing new business across multiple sectors. You understand and know how to uncover your clients’ needs to ensure you offer the best and most valuable solution. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of our clients team, and the drive to meet sales targets.
We are a group of ambitious individuals, who always work with the whole team and the brands interest at heart.
In your role you will:
- Manage a full sales cycle - from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Be a hunter by discovering and fostering your own leads utilizing online and offline resources
- Reach key decision makers in order to sell the mission, platform and software solution to engage in prospect meetings
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls speaking to key stakeholders across all verticals
- Track and resolve client issues and manage expectations both internally and externally
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
We are looking for people with these skills:
- Adapt at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and closing the deal to meet your monthly and quarterly targets
- Some B2B outbound sales experience is desirable
- Understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media is a plus
- You speak Native Swedish and Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- You are ambitious, self-driven and result oriented
- Ongoing training and support for an exciting career
- A key part of an international growth journey
- Diverse and sociable working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission model
- Generous benefits package!
Does this sound like the right job for you? Please send your CV to email@example.com for next step in the process
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.