Are you interested and experienced in finance or accounting and up for a change of scenery? Join our client in colorful Prague!
Our client is an accounting shared service center established in 2012 to provide accounting services to the group organizations. The company currently employs roughly 80 people in Prague, a team ranging from fresh graduates to experienced accounting professionals, and another 30 employees around Europe. They are continuously working on new projects and expect to further extend the functional scope and geographical range of their activities in the future.
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cozy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city center feels like going back in time because of its historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively ex-pat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
- Reconciliation of assigned station related accounts
- Perform accounting activities on assigned station related accounts
- Contacting dealers and area managers
- Back up activities on AP and AR – posting of AP invoices, posting of bank statements, reconciliations of AP and AR accounts
- Follow the assigned procedures and policies
- Ensures that tasks are completed in time to meet deadlines for the monthly closing process
- Reconcile the assigned accounts
- Cooperates and provides information to stake holders (client, Auditors, authorities, HQ) as applicable
- Various ad hoc questions, tasks, and projects within functional responsibility requested by the manager. Archiving of paper reports
- Represent the values
- In case of absence of your colleagues, high workload, or emergency situation you can be expected to takeover temporary other roles. So please interpret the job description as guidance for your main work duties.
- Perform other tasks as per management assignment
- Finnish language, English language
- Good interpersonal skills (teamwork, communication skills)
- Sense for detail, accuracy
- Accounting knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP is an advantage
- Computer skills – MS Word, Outlook, Excel (on a higher level)
- Knowledge of ERP systems of clients – (SAP and other local accounting software) is an advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to apply hands-on approach
- Team player
Offer and benefits:
- Team building activities, language courses, sport card, birthday gift card, lunch vouchers
- Nice and open work environment
- Relocation support: refunded flight tickets + 2 weeks in a hotel
- Competitive monthly salary
- Working hours: Mon-Friday normal business hours
- Start date: as soon as possible (flexible)
Does this fit your profile and your expectations? Don't hesitate to apply today, and we'll tell you more about this opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.