Are you looking for a new job opportunity and would like to join one of the world’s leading iGaming companies in sunny Malta?
What will you be doing?
Are you passionate about giving great customer service and believe that outstanding customer service is crucial for any successful business? Then you are the one we are looking for! As a key employee of the Customer Service Team, you will be the first point of contact with our players through live chat, email, and phone calls. All aspects of this role are customer-centric and focused on delivering the best possible experience.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Greet and communicate with customers in a warm and empathetic fashion
- Deliver a high level of customer service to customers regarding their queries and inform them about promotions and deals on site
- Identify and support players in difficulties they might encounter
- Enable our players with quality solutions in a timely, personal, and professional manner that exceeds the customers’ expectations
- Provide explanations to customers about products/site/policies
- Keep up to date with new information/policies
- Build a trusting relationship through accurate answers and a positive vibe
- Understand, guide, and support players in Responsible Gambling
- Collaborate with our Fraud and payments team in customer queries
- Understand AML and report any suspicious activity
- Update customer account/details with necessary information when needed
Who are you?
- A fluent or native Finnish-speaker (both written and spoken)
- Willingness to work on shifts (24/7)
- You have a positive and can-do attitude with a flexible approach
- You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a genuine interest in iGaming and eager to learn more
- You take pride in giving support to people with empathy and show engagement in delivering an excellent service
- An excellent listener
- A team player that can work independently
What do we offer?
- Relocation package and assistance
- Private health insurance
- Wellness allowance
- Penthouse kitchen providing free breakfast and lunch
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Birthday leave
- Professional development support
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Company loyalty trip
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Apply today!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.