- Posted 2. joulukuuta 2021 20.51
- Job type Permanent
- Terhi Raudaskoski
With a rapidly-growing team of Ambassadors, handling 24/7 support in multiple languages, we are constantly looking for new ways of developing the team and further elevating the player experience. This might be where you come in.
We are now looking for a Customer Service Ambassador Team Lead to drive and develop our clients Ambassador Team, drawing from your myriad of experiences in the field and inspiring vision for capturing the hearts of players through stellar service.
What will you do:
- Promote a player-first approach, safeguarding that the players’ experience and best interest is at the core of all we do.
- Making use of reporting and data to translate our player communications into actions and improvements.
- Foster a collaborative, transparent, engaged and proactive environment.
- Stay on top of customer services performance metrics and make them transparent and relevant to the team; continuously identify and reward high performance and achievements, as well as identifying training needs and support team trainers to introduce and improve training programs and procedures.
- Feedback sessions; frequent 1:1 meetings & performance evaluation.
- Work closely with our People Operations team in order to maintain a happy and healthy team, as well as support in Ambassador recruitment.
- Handle player cases and complaints escalated by the team, in collaboration with relevant people in the organisation.
- Ensure that procedures put in place to handle our communications in a way that is compliant with regulatory and licensing conditions are being followed.
- Suggest and organise team building activities.
- Scheduling and workforce planning.
Who you are:
- People-focused: You enjoy building strong, enduring relationships and nurturing tight-knit teams. Empathy comes natural to you when dealing with the players, understanding the experience from their point of view and feeding ideas to product to provide better experiences.
- Hands-on: you are a person who is willing to roll up your sleeves and help on the front lines when the going gets tough, or grab a few chats to set an example for how we serve our players.
- Experienced: you have previous experience in a leadership role within a support team at an online casino, or similar.
- Driven by vision & data: you turn to data to guide the team and make decisions on everything from resource needs to team performance, but you also understand the value of trusting your gut. You've seen how various companies deal with customer support and customer care –the good, the bad & the ugly. From this, you have developed an inspired vision of how you'd build a support organisation that can challenge the industry.
- A confident problem solver: you provide transparency when troubleshooting or resolving issues and create a solutions-orientated environment.
- Bilingual: you speak Finnish on a native level and you are also fluent in English.
If this sounds like you? Looking forward to your application!
About Us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.