Our clients mission is to be at the forefront of entertainment across all verticals of their business. They constantly strive to improve, optimize and re-innovate everything they do to maintain their position as one of the leading Online Casinos in the iGaming industry.
What you will be doing...
As a Safer Gambling Specialist, you will be responsible for customer interactions related to responsible gaming, focusing on identifying potential risky behaviour and to further help and advise players to gamble within their means.
You will be responsible for liaising with different departments to ensure we are meeting the regulators’ expectations in our duty of care towards our customers focusing on the Danish market, however supporting on all other international markets where required.
Together with the Safer Gambling team, you will focus on identifying at-risk customers via dedicated reports, improving existing operational activities and processes, and delivering training as required to ensure Safer Gambling is top-of-mind.
- Interacting with customers in responsible gambling-related matters
- Liaising with relevant departments to monitor & protect customers
- Contributing to policies and procedures around responsible gaming
- Ensure compliance with responsible gaming legislative requirements
- Planning, structure, and overseeing of Safer Gambling training initiatives
- Product research and testing of product improvements related to responsible gaming
- Other ad-hoc responsible gaming and verification related operational projects
What we would like to see from you...
- Previous experience working within a Customer Service, Responsible Gaming position or similar within the iGaming industry
- Native Danish speaker - additional languages will be considered a plus !!
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry either in a customer support role or responsible gaming role will be considered a strong asset
- Efficient workflow and understanding of reporting systems
- Passionate about responsible gaming - having a mindset for prevention and protection of customers
- Keen interest in the psychology of addiction, regulatory and compliance knowledge
- Flexible to work shift hours and during weekends (0900 - 1800 hrs, on a shift basis)
Company Benefits Package...
- Private health insurance (including dental care)
- Travel and life insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Lunch provided once a week
- Annual sports allowance to be spent on gym/sport memberships or sports clothing or equipment
- Free weekly HIIT and yoga classes
- Coffee shop vouchers
- Fresh fruit juices & smoothies every Friday!
- Beer Fridays! (non-alcoholic beverages also offered)
- We also endeavour to enrich our employees’ work-life balance by offering a Volunteering Programme
- Exciting team events & company parties! (we work hard but make time to have plenty of fun too!)
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.