The key aim for the Sustainability Partner is to drive a sustainable revenue through compliance and regulatory requirements ensuring a safe, fun and seamless customer experience. The Sustainability team continuously works on upgrading and introducing structured processes and a proactive service that will enhance/prolong the customer journey.
A Sustainability Partner plays an important role within the global company strategy and is the face of the company regarding any outbound communication that supports important stakeholders such as player sustainability, legal and compliance. The Sustainability Partner makes sure that every customer that joins is playing sustainably long term with the trust that we have built and the transparency that we have provided.
What will you do
- Take ownership and maintaining all sustainability related queues and back offices.
- Manage outbound responsible gaming related contacts through various communication channels
- Follow up on legal cases, GDPR requests from customers through various communication channels
- Resolve or escalate queries from stakeholders such as Customer Support (CS), Legal, Player Sustainability and Compliance
- Working with stakeholders to adhere to our strict SLA requirements
- Improve the customer journey by analysing processes and communications relevant to sustainability.
- Collaborate and assist with various stakeholders in order to maintain a long-term relationship with our customers
- Personal and team projects to improve the quality of existing and new procedures
- Working with talent development to provide training for Customer Support agents for a better understanding of our processes and how to promote the available tools.
- Responsible for onboarding our new customers with the aim of creating a sustainable gaming environment, built on trust and loyalty
- Playing an integral part within the Customer Service operations team and report to our Customer Sustainability Manager
- Prioritising and de-risking High Net Worth (HNW) customers by ensuring they have knowledge of our Safer Gambling tools
- Proactively contacting HNW customers to ensure their activity remains sustainable
- Educating customers from early life on our document requirements based on the different markets regulations
- Liaising with our legal and compliance department to efficiently handle complaints from customers and escalate them to the relevant departments
- Maintaining reporting for use of external audits and regulator requests
- Ability to have a well-balanced view on the business as well customers’ needs
- High level understanding and experience with Safer Gambling and GDPR
- Highly confident and outbound extraordinaire
- Excellent communication skills including empathic understanding
- Fluent in Danish and English (both written and verbally)
- Proactive and solution-orientated
- Detailed reporting with internal communication via all channels and back offices
- Strong stakeholder management
- Analytical mindset and able to put things in context in order to support long term business strategy
- Eager to learn and share your knowledge with others
- Motivated and identifying with company values
- Structured and organized
- Strong product and CS process knowledge
- Confident in using Microsoft Office Packages