Work as a Danish speaking Customer Support Agent in beautiful Barcelona
As a Customer Support Agent, you will play a crucial role in an important new partnership for our client by assisting customers with their questions and inquiries and ensuring excellent customer relationship management at every interaction. The department is rigged for growth in 2021, which offers a wide range of opportunities for internal promotions and career development for the right candidates.
- Receive and handle Danish speaking customer requests by email, chat and social media
- Function as an ambassador for the Streaming Service
- Collection and maintenance of customer data
- Clarification of customer inquiries regarding service, subscription, payment and technical requirements
- Work on requests and comments via the Social Media channels
- Complete Danish fluency on a native speaker level
- Experience in customer service, communications or similar roles
- Good knowledge of current social media channels (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Passion for community management and digital affinity
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
- The opportunity to work in sunny Barcelona, one of Europe’s most attractive cities
- Highly competitive salary: €21’000 per annum (39h)
- An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development
- An attractive relocation package to help you get settled in Barcelona
- International working environment
Interested in developing your career in sunny Barcelona? Apply by submitting your English CV today, and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.