We are now looking for Danish speakers to join our client's team in Lisbon, Portugal to work as Content Moderator!
You will be working with the world´s leading platform for short videos made on smartphones. Their mission is to capture and share the creativity, knowledge, and important moments of daily life. This platform is the home of creative videos, which cater for authentic, inspiring, and fun experiences with offices all over the world!
You will support as Content Moderator in our client's contact centre in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Content moderation of content in your mother language of the app
- Remove and block content, and filter, order and analyze information
- Content management to avoid certain aspects of cybercrime
- Remove content that does not meet ethical and/or legal requirements
- The to be removed content can contain (among others) criminal acts, torture, violence, hate speech and cyberbullying, terrorism and violence against animals.
- Fluent in Danish, written and oral
- Good computer skills
- Sympathetic and empathetic
- Can work in teams and spread good team spirit
- Is flexible and quick learning
Working for our client is a great opportunity for you who want to grow within a global company with great resources. They want to invest in you who have ambitions to have a successful career and therefore have the motivation to put in that little extra. There are great development opportunities and internal recruitment is very common. Our client is very careful that all employees are happy at work and that there is a good atmosphere between employees. They have weekly events for all staff. This can be windsurfing, yoga lessons or soccer tournaments. In addition, they have weekly Friday beers on their roof terrace.
- A unique opportunity to live, work and get to know a whole new country and its culture
- Accommodation in a company apartment
- A free flight ticket home every year (within the EU)
- Refunded plane ticket down to Lisbon
- Career opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Opportunity to work together with leaders from different industries
- Stable working conditions and development plans
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Free Portuguese language course, water sports, parties and more!
Living and working in Lisbon
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and about 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. I Lisbon, there is a lot of things to do. The city is close to the sea and offers good shopping, nightlife and has an incredible cultural heritage with many beautiful, old buildings. On Portugal's "riviera", in the west of Lisbon, are the popular seaside resorts of Estoril and Cascais. Estoril is home to Europe's largest casino. During the most part of the year, Lisbon offers a pleasant climate and sunny weather. As a result, Lisbon and Portugal have become popular travel destinations for European travellers. The climate is what is called subtropical – Mediterranean climate, which means that it has mild winters and warm to hot summers. More and more Scandinavians have gained interest in Portugal and many believe that Lisbon will be the new Barcelona. Lisbon has everything else to wish for. Sun, warmth, nightlife, relaxed lifestyle, shopping, culture, big city, parks and of course surfing.
Does it sound like an interesting position? Apply today and our Danish team will contact you and help you further!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.