We are looking for a Danish-speaking AML & Sanctions Processing Officer to work from Łódź or Warsaw in Poland! Would you like to help fight tax evasion? We are now looking for an AML & Sanctions Processing Officer with Danish language to support our client in efforts to eliminate tax evasion by increasing security in bank industry.
Our client knows that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. They’re more than just a Nordic bank, and they’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With them, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Services FATCA/CRS NO team. Our client adds value by screening customers for possible foreign tax residencies and therefore making tax system more secure and efficient. As AML & Sanctions Processing Officer with Danish language you’ll play a valuable role in this effort.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing assessment on tasks generated by the system
- Sending letters and messages to customers
- Processing customer documentation
- Participating in quality driven initiatives to improve data accuracy
You’ll join a diverse and motivated team of specialists. The role is based in Łódź or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are ready to learn new things with us
- Are interested in the Know Your Customer perspective
- Can work on your own on difficult cases
- Can take responsibility for your work and cooperate to make things easier and better
- Are communicating in English fluently
- Are communicating in Danish on at least C1 level
Your experience and background:
- Native/advanced with Danish language
- English on communicative level (at least B1)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Very good communication skills and willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
- We will teach you anything you need but it would help if you had any experience with taxing, law or data analysis.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.