We’re looking for an energetic individual with a passion for crypto and iGaming to support our B2B partner.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, executing and managing marketing campaigns for the crypto brands to ensure best results for the company.
This role calls for a commercially-driven yet analytical person with excellent time management skills. Being a team player and having excellent communication and people skills are key to succeed in this role to be able to build and maintain strong relationships and work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
You have the option of joining our team in our sleek offices located in Sweden (Malmö) or Malta (St Julian’s), or remotely preferably within UTC -1 to UTC +3 time zones.
Reporting to the Commercial Director – All Markets, together with our team you will be:
- Creating a commercial strategy for our crypto brands
- Proactively focusing on business development to bring on a significant number of new customers based on the company’s brand and priorities.
- Managing numerous affiliate relationships and ensure deals and positions are being offered.
- Supporting, developing and implementing marketing strategy for the market, including online, offline, affiliation, ambassadors, events, and other marketing channels.
- Coordinating marketing activities with external agencies, suppliers, partners, and vendors.
- Optimizing and negotiating deals to ensure best possible ROI on an ongoing basis.
- Setting your marketing partners up for success; ensure that they have the latest offers and media/assets to push compelling brand focused communications.
- Collaborating with the internal commercial/CRM teams to continuously improve market specific welcome offers and marketing campaigns.
- Preparing informative campaign material and reporting of campaign performance.
- Monitoring and analysing marketing performance.
- Conducting competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Travelling to meet and develop relationships with both new and existing affiliates; attend conferences and various networking events.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on the insights
- Evaluating emerging technologies and provide thought leadership/perspective for adoption
Do you have what it takes? This is what we’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar role within the igaming industry
- Excellent knowledge of crypto and blockchain technology
- Can-do attitude and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills